Garage Plus units are more than just storage, they are zoned for active use. This means that you can actually work on your hobbies, vehicles, and projects as opposed to regular mini-storage or self-storage where you can only store belongings. Here you can not only store but hangout and enjoy your space at the same time. Think of them as extensions of your own garage. Store, build, repair, enjoy!
- Garage – store one vehicle, or two using our car storage lift, motorcycles, jet skis, and more
- Mechanic’s Bay – detail, repair, restore, rebuild engine & transmissions, and customize vehicles
- Workshop Use – carpentry & woodworking, welding & fabrication
- Small Business – eBay, independent contractors/sub contractors , equipment, materials & supplies
- General Storage – household items, collections, and personal
- Hobbies – computers & electronics, photography, arts & crafts, hiking and hunting & fishing gear
- Boats & Trailers – drift boats, jon boats, v-hulls, canoes & kayaks
- 24/7 Access
- Automatic & insulated roll-up doors (14′ x 14′)
- 110v/60amp separately metered electricity (Optional 220v, we cover conversion cost)
- Internet & cable hookups
- Radiant heated concrete floors
- Water outlets on outside of garages
- Motion sensor inside every garage
- Wireless access keypad
- Fire & Sprinkler Protection
- With many other features/options available
- Sophisticated Security System – multiple closed circuit cameras, motion detectors, and property site perimeter alarm protection
- Electronic Double Gated Entries – wireless access keys will be provided at time of closing or at start of lease contract
- Clubhouse – – billiards, 6 flat screens, kitchen, fire pits, surround sound, private meeting rooms with roll up doors to outside patios, and more
- Covered on-site car wash – capable of handling RVs, vehicles, and boats & with air station, water, power, and pressure washer for ultimate convenience
- RV disposal – for grey and black water
- Automotive fluids disposal – for oil and antifreeze
- Restrooms on site – shower facilities for working on projects
- Auto lift ($110/month rental fee) – store 2 cars in the space of 1
- Motorcycle lift ($58/month rental fee) – great for customizing and repairs
- Lofts & mezzanines – ask about your options to add square footage to your garage
- $536 per month – price includes garage owners association dues (which includes and helps pay for all amenities), electricity/power inside of the garage, and the current rental rate
- 6, 12, and 24 month lease options are available. A discount off of the first month’s rent if a 12, or 24 month lease is enacted
- $300 refundable damage deposit required at signing
- First and last months payment due upon signing
- Schedule an appointment to reserve or get your garage space today.
All right everyone, here it is. Episode 2 of Garage Plus Storages "MAN CAVE TV" was a blast to film. Chef Mike, owner of Underdog, was a pleasure to work with and his food is amazing! Be sure to tune in for the next episode when we bring you the 2016 Garage Plus 4×4 Show. We will have plenty of guests from the community so come down May 7th and check out the show and come by and say hi. Thanks to Tony EYES of a CROW Photography & Videography for Hosting and producing the show.
Posted by Garage Plus Storage on Monday, April 25, 2016
FOR MORE INFORMATION
To lease a unit at Garage Plus come visit us here in the front office and speak with one of our managers. To reach us by telephone give us a call at 1-253-875-9850 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Size availability: Pretty limited. We have 4 currently available, with one corner unit with a man door on the side. Inquire to get more information, or schedule a walk of the site to see if this fits your needs!